Finally an acoustic bass that you can actually hear without plugging it in. The side port on the top projects the deep tones from the body directly to the player while the additional front port shoots the low frequencies towards the audience. The mids and highs dance off of the front soundboard for a sound that has to be heard to be believed. When plugged in, it keeps the same natural tone with much less feedback than other acoustic electric basses. Plays easy. Looks great!
Boulder Creek Bass
- Acoustic-electric 4-string bass with natural satin finish
- Port on the top side of the guitar to direct the sound to the player
- SBS bracing system allows top to vibrate more freely, improving projection
- Top constructed of solid cedar with mahogany back and sides
- 34-inch long scale. AB4-T preamp with built-in chromatic tuner